When Lavender started we set out to do things differently to other agencies - to genuinely put consumers first. To be a company that creates real substance in a relationship. To remain sensitive to the ever-changing ways consumers make decisions.
Lavender is a true CX Agency encompassing Consulting, Data, Creative, Technology and Delivery. We marry our data driven, customer focused heritage with beautiful creative and technological innovation to deliver real value for customers and increased returns for our clients.
We help our clients be more valuable to their customers. We build a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and their customers’ desired experience. We then enable our clients to bring customers’ desired experience to life. We recognise the interplay between channels and create value by planning seamless cross-channel customer journeys whether via mobile, web, social or traditional media.
We design and build interactive systems; we brand the systems and we create ongoing communication.
We feel about data the way other agencies feel about awards. We obsess about user experience, testing and measuring. Consequently, what we do works very well – for consumers and for clients.
Key Lavender Qualities
- Inspiring leader, driven by exemplary customer experiences
- Driven to create global best practice
- Big thinker and brave innovator
- Customer champion
- Motivated and driven
- Commercially astute
- Able to live and breathe the Lavender values
We are seeking an experienced and passionate leader in customer experience strategy and a relentlessly passionate believer in the value of delivering truly exceptional customer centric ideas and solutions.
A customer advocate with a strong track record of identifying, measuring and translating business and customer intelligence into creative ideas, platforms and organizational improvements that drive profitable behaviour change.
Ability and Skills
This person must be a strategic natural, a digital native and a true customer advocate, with core expertise covering;
- Customer experience strategy development and delivery
- Business/product auditing and analysis
- Market and gap analysis
- Proficient in data strategy – able to spot the key insights/trends
- Exceptional customer journey/path to purchase mapping
- Consumer research, segment and insight development
- Communications strategy creative development
- Making the complex inherently simple, by applying strategic models, frameworks and thinking
- Technologically proficient: understanding key consumer and organizational digital platforms and how they all best connect
- Results focused: data analysis / performance management
- Stakeholder engagement and team management – able to take clients and the agency along for the journey
- Exceptional presentation skills and workmanship with a fast and efficient work rate
- 8-10 years in customer experience strategy
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Consultancy / agency backgrounds
- Experience with large businesses in industries such as telecommunications, financial services and technology
- A team player, a collaborator, a connector. Confidence is essential - but we don’t want any egos
- A trusted and invaluable partner to senior clients and agency business leads to identify and spearhead immediate, short and long-term strategic goals
- A champion of the strategy team, committed to helping raise the value and perception of strategy as a team within lavender
- Embracing, championing and living the cx philosophy of lavender, as well as our culture and values, to become a respected and sought after go-to within the agency