When Lavender started we set out to do things differently to other agencies - to genuinely put consumer self-interest first. To be a company that creates real substance in a relationship. To remain sensitive to the ever-changing ways consumers make decisions.
Lavender is a true CX Agency encompassing Consulting, Data, Marketing, Technology and Delivery. We marry our data driven, customer focused heritage with beautiful creative and technological innovation to deliver real value for customers and increased returns for our clients.
We help our clients be more valuable to their customers. We build a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and their customers’ desired experience. We then enable our clients to bring customers’ desired experience to life. We recognise the interplay between channels and create value by planning seamless cross-channel customer journeys whether via mobile, web, social or traditional media.
We design and build interactive systems; we brand the systems and we create ongoing communication.
We feel about data the way other agencies feel about awards. We obsess about user experience, testing and measuring. Consequently, what we do works very well – for consumers and for clients.
Key Qualities & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree. Minimum 5-7 years consultative sales experience in a digital/technology related business development role.
- Experience selling consulting and marketing services, digital and technology solutions and systems integration services is essential.
- A proven track record of delivering new clients and business in the Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences, Travel/Media/Entertainment, Retail, Automotive, FMCG and Hi-Tech marketplace.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers.
- A proven record of delivering to sales KPI's.
- Strong references.
- Hunter profile with new business development mentality, ability and passion for driving consistent new client growth through cold calling, networking and continuous prospecting.
- Passionate about Digital, Technology and Marketing Solutions having a commitment to stay current with industry and technology trends.
- A solutions-oriented, consultative approach to uncover a client’s needs and identify solutions to these requirements from Lavender’s extensive suite of products, services and technology solutions.
- Strong competency around CRM, CMS, campaign & marketing automation, website and mobile development and data is a requirement
- High level knowledge of systems integration.
- Competency in selling digital services and technology solutions.
- A well-developed ability to establish, nurture and manage critical client relationships at the executive (i.e. CEO, COO, CFO, CIO) and influencer (i.e. IT Director, Marketing, Procurement, Engineers) levels, while adding value to their overall business organization.
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle: forecast, prospect, qualify, propose, and close business.
- Design and present professional demonstrations and presentations of Lavender’s products and services
- Have a large existing network to generate leads from.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills, responding to RFP’s and pitches.
- Agency experience with the ability to work in a fast paced, agile team environment, across multiple departments.